Fedotov A. A.,
Pozharskii A. A.,
Sukhanov V. V.,
Budylin A. M.
A complex WKB method for adiabatic problems.
On the difference equations with periodic coefficients.
Harper equation: monodromization without semiclassics.
Bloch solutions of difference equations.
Monodromization and Harper equation
Complex WKB method for Harper equation
Short wave propagation in a slowly varying refractional wavegide with boundaries (in Russian).
1. Award of Leningrad Mathematical Society - 1963
2. 1-st award of Leningrad State University – 1975
3. State Award of Russian Federation - 2000
1. Honored Scientist of Russian Federation
2. Honoured Worker of High education of Russian Federation
3. Doctor Honoris Causa of University Paris-Nord
4. Invited speaker at ICM – 1983
5. Series of Honored Fields lectures (Fields Institute, Toronto) – 1987
6. Plenary talk at the Jubilee session of German Mathematical Society – 2000
7. Member of PDE board of ICM - 2008
1. Member of Editorial Boards of two Mathematical Journals: Algebra and
Analysis, Functional Analysis and its Applications
2. Member of the Ruling Board of St. Petersburg Mathematical Society
3. Member of specialized Scientific Counsels conferring scientific degrees
Other public activity:
Other public activity: Took part in the organization of several International scientific meetings in St. Petersburg: Days of diffraction, a semester in the Euler Institute, and in abroad: Germany (Oberwolfach), Canada (Toronto, Banff), Holland (Amsterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Spain (Barselona).