This conference will be held at the Euler International Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Branch Of Steklov Mathematical Institute RAN, Saint Petersburg, Russia, on June 3-8, 2015 (http://www.pdmi.ras.ru/EIMI/).
The conference is organized by Euler International Mathematical
Institute (Pesochnaya nab. 10), the St. Petersburg Branch of
Steklov Mathematical Institute (Fontanka 27)
and Laboratory of Geometric Control Theory of Sobolev Institute of
- E.Korotyaev (St. Petersburg),
- A. Agrachev (Triest),
- W.Craig (Hamilton),
- H.Eliasson (Paris),
- S.Kuksin (Paris),
- D.Treschev (Moskow)
- Hamiltonian PDEs (mostly in finite volume), including the KAM-theory;
the Euler equation, normal forms.
- Recent developments in finite-dimensional systems, including the instability , the long-time behaviour, KAM theory.
- Hamiltonian methods in mathematical physics
- Hamiltonian methods in geometry and control
- YOUNG SCIENTISTS SECTION Читать далее