Senior lecturer, Dr.
Directions of research
- dynamical systems,
- bifurcation theory.
- Normal Forms for Three-parametric Families of Area Preserving Maps near an Elliptic Fixed Point, Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, 2018, vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 273-290
Basic Research papers
- Gelfreich V., Gelfreikh N., Unique normal forms near a degenerate elliptic fixed point in two-parametric families of area-preserving maps. Nonlinearity 27 (2014) 1645-1667
- Gelfreich V., Gelfreikh N. Unique normal forms for area preserving maps near a fixed point with neutral multipliers. Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, 2010, Vol. 15, No. 2–3, pp. 300–318
- Gelfreich V., Gelfreikh N., Unique resonant normal forms for area-preserving maps at an elliptic fixed point. Nonlinearity 22 (2009), 783-810
Research Project for students:
- «Normal forms and bifurcations for multi-parametric families of area preserving maps.»
- lectures «Calculus. Basic stream»,
- seminars «Calculus»,
- seminars «Higher algebra».