Directions of research
- nonselfadjoint operators,
- de Branges spaces,
- functional models.
Basic Research papers
- Spectral Analysis of the Transport Operator: A Functional Model Approach, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 51(2002), No. 6, 1389 — 1425 (with Yu. Kuperin and S. Naboko})
- On Instability of the Absolutely Continuous Spectrum of Dissipative Schrodinger Operators and Jacobi matrices, Algebra i Analiz, 17:2 (2005), 145 — 169 (Russian); English transl.: St. Petersburg Math. Journal, 17(2006), 325 — 341
- Absence of the Absolutely Continuous Spectrum of a First-order Non-selfadjoint Dirac-like System for Slowly Decaying Perturbations, Ark. Mat., 44(2006), No. 1, 132 — 148 (with Marco Marletta).
- Estimates of solutions of linear neutron transport equation at large time and spectral singularities, Kinetic and Related Models, 5(2012), No. 1, 113 — 128.
- Order problem for canonical systems and a conjecture of Valent, to appear in Transactions AMS.
- Canonical models and differential operators,
- Hardy spaces,
- Spectral theory of the Krein string,
- Partial differential operators