Professor, Doctor of Sciences
St. Petersburg Department of V.A. Steklov Institute of Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Laboratory of Mathematical Problems of Geophysics.
inverse problems of mathematical physics.
- multidimensional time-domain and frequency-domain coefficient inverse problems;
- reconstruction of Riemannian manifolds via the boundary data;
- inverse problems for the vectorial dynamical systems;
- forward and inverse problems on graphs;
- mathematical control theory problems.
Directions of research
- inverse problem theory;
- control and system theory;
- partial differential equations;
- asymptotic methods in mathematical physics;
- function analysis and operator theory.
- relations between inverse problems and C*-algebras and noncommutative geometry;
- function models of linear operators;
- inverse problems for multichannel dynamical systems.
Basic Research papers
- Infringement of the condition for solvability of the converse problem for an inhomogeneous string
- Boundary control in reconstruction of manifolds and metrics (the BC method)
- Characterization of Data of the Dynamical Inverse Problem for a Two-Velocity System
- Boundary Control Method and Inverse Problems of Wave Propagation
- Boundary spectral inverse problem on a class of graphs (trees) by the BC method
- Some remarks on the impedance tomography problem for 3d–manifolds.
- Recent progress in the boundary control method
- Dirichlet to Neumann operator on differential form
- s-POINTS IN THREE-DIMENSIONAL ACOUSTICAL SCATTERING
- A UNITARY INVARIANT OF A SEMI-BOUNDED OPERATOR IN RECONSTRUCTION OF MANIFOLDS
- Elements of noncommutative geometry in inverse problems on manifolds