This conference will be held at the Euler International Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Branch Of Steklov Mathematical Institute RAN, Saint Petersburg, Russia, on June 3-8, 2015 (http://www.pdmi.ras.ru/EIMI/).
- E.Korotyaev, (St. Petersburg),
- A. Agrachev (Triest),
- W.Craig (Hamilton),
- H.Eliasson (Paris),
- S.Kuksin (Paris),
- D.Treschev (Moskow)
- Hamiltonian PDEs (mostly in finite volume), including the KAM-theory;
the Euler equation, normal forms.
- Recent developments in finite-dimensional systems, including the instability , the long-time behaviour, KAM theory.
- Hamiltonian methods in mathematical physics
- Hamiltonian methods in geometry and control
- YOUNG SCIENTISTS SECTION