профессор, доктор физико-математических наук
Fields of Research
- 1D inverse spectral theory for Schrodinger operator with periodic potentials, Sturm-Liouville problems on finite intervals, for the difference operators, Schrodinger operator with matrix-valued potentials, perturbed harmonic oscillator.
- Integrable systems (KdV and non-linear Schrodinger equation), a priori estimates for integrable systems, symplectic coordinates.
- Geometric function theory (harmonic and functional analysis, geometric function theory, the Lowner equation for the conformal mapping associated with quasimomentum)
- Scattering theory including few body systems in external fields.
- Schrodinger operators on periodic media, including graphs, and nano-media.
- Theory of resonances and inverse resonance scattering.
- Multidimensional inverse problems for Schrodinger operators on the lattice. Читать далее